The Black Templars surge into battle like the Emperor's wrath made manifest. Streaking down from the void or thundering to war in mechanized spearheads, they strike with a fury that leaves Mankind's enemies reeling. Guns blazing, blades swinging, their armored bodies arrayed in the raiment and relics of the Imperial Faith, they butcher all who stand in their path.
Designed to let you add greater variety to your Crusader Squads with a range of heads, weapons, and wargear, this set also comes with a multi-melta for a vehicle of your choice, six powerful Relics with which to equip your Relic Bearers, and a range of sculpted shoulder pads.
This upgrade sprue contains:
- 12x Mk X Tacticus Armour shoulder pads (including 2x for use with Sword Brethren/unit leaders)
- 6x Mk X Gravis Armour shoulder pads
- 1x Mk VI power armour shoulder pad
- 1x multi-melta for use with Black Templars vehicles
- 6x components for use with decorating vehicles, including 5x Black Templar Icons and 1x relic sword/chassis decoration weapon.
- Components specifically designed to represent six of the Relics available to the Black Templars Chapter:
- The Aurillian Shroud, Skull of the Cacodominus, Sword of Judgement, Witchseeker Bolts, Ancient Breviary, and The Crusader's Helm.
- 4x Initiate Heads
- 1x Marshal's head, with circlet/coronet
- 4x Neophyte heads
Neophyte Weapons and Options
- 4x Neophyte arms with combat shotguns
- 3x alternate arm options (one holding a bolt carbine, one holding a grenade, and one carrying an Initiate's helmet)
Extra Options, Accessories, and Decorations
- 1x arm option with a choice of two hands, each holding different reliquaries
- 1x Astartes chainsword in scabbard
- 1x Black Templars backpack with a recess along its top edge for use with accessories or Relics
- 3x purity seals
- 3x larger honorific ribbons
- 1x sanctified grenade
- 1x ribbon
- 2x lanterns
- 2x relic bones
- 2x burning candle stacks
- Includes a Black Templars transfer sheet that includes 240 transfers.
These accessories supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints