Cart is empty
Want to sell your gently used games at Fantasy Games? Read on!
- We are currently accepting used board games, groupings of Miniatures and game books (such as RPGs) to sell. CCGs, novels, toys, dice, and collectibles are currently not being accepted.
- A seller is limited to TEN items for sale in our Used Games section. Exceptions can be made for RPG sets and other situations. Just ask.
- Within reason, the seller may sell a “set” of items as a single item (such as a game plus expansions, or a set of RPG books). These items will be shrink-wrapped together and presented and sold as a single item. The seller must complete a Used Game Submission Form (a form that you can complete and print ahead of time) for each item sold. You can download this form and bring it in, or we will have copies available at the store. The seller is expected to be honest about the condition of their item. Fantasy Games staff will review the Submission Form and suggest changes if we deem them appropriate. These forms will be available to view by potential buyers.
- The seller determines a single asking price for the item. Please mark your sale price in whole dollars if possible (but this is not required). This price will be non-negotiable and Fantasy Games will only sell that item at that price. We will not break up item sets.
- Upon submission, within a reasonable amount of time, Fantasy Games staff will prepare the used game for sale. We will attach a Used Game Sale Tag to the item and shrink wrap the item before shelving. This note includes the asking price of the game and a summary of the Submission Form condition report.
- Once shelved, an item will be given at least 60 days to sell. After that time, Fantasy Games may ask that the seller take the item back. An unsold item may not be submitted for sale again for at least another 60 days.
- Upon the sale of an item, the buyer will be given 3 days to return the item if he or she does not agree with the Submission Form condition report. This is the only condition under which we will accept a used game return.
- After the three day return period has passed, the seller will receive a store credit for 70% of the asking price of the item, as submitted by the seller within 3 additional days. This credit will be placed on your store account and is good for anything in the store, including other items in the used section.
- Fantasy Games has the right to refuse to accept any item due to demand, condition, appropriateness, existing copies already for sale, or any other reason.
- A Used Game is sold on consignment and remains the property of the original owner until such a time as it sells or is removed from circulation. Fantasy Games does not purchase used games for resale.
- Fantasy Games will assume responsibility for the care of item while in our possession.