Oceans is the next stand-alone game in the award-winning Evolution series. Enter a vast, underwater cosmos: a mysterious interconnected world of sharp teeth, glowing eyes, and black ink, where your survival depends on your ability to adapt to the unknown.
The foundation of the oceanic food chain are billions of one-celled organisms that capture the sun's energy through photosynthesis. Every other oceanic species is a predator, each bigger than the next, all the way up to the dreaded apex predator. And even bigger than apex predators are enormous filter feeders that gently swim through the ocean scooping up everything in their path with their baleen.
The one time print run Kickstarter edition includes 8 foiled Deep promo cards and the 5-6 player expansion.
- 2-6 players
- Ages 12+
- 45-100 minute play time
- Reference Guide
- 2 Player aids
- Reef board
- 3 Ocean boards (2 small, 1 large)
- 120 Surface cards (10 of each type)
- 50-80 Deep cards (1 of each type)
- 25 Scenario cards
- 35 Species boards
- 215 acrylic fish (96 Light Blue, 42 Salmon, 30 Yellow, 18 Blue, 6 Midnight, and 23 White tokens)
- 6 custom-printed and high-quality food bags
- 6 Bonus Score tokens
- 220 custom Oceans card sleeves, for sleeving both the core trait cards and The Deep trait cards, plus spares